Thursday, September 21, 2006

I'm losing steam...

Losing weight is a war and I'm getting tired of fighting. My weight hasn't budged in months. Sometime I wonder if I'll ever be able to lose the weight I want to lose so badly. Apparently I don't want to lose it bad enough. If I did, I would be working out more, being more careful with my food choices, etc.

I refuse to gain the weight back. I weigh every day because I want to be hyper-aware of where I'm at with my weight.

I don't really have any cravings for anything. I'm tempted to look into the stomach operation thingy. I have a friend that did it and lost 90 pounds in only a few months. It's taken me two years to lose 40 pounds.

Then I think, nah. I'll keep trying to lose weight the hard way. Exercise and right eating.

It's just that I'm not really excited about that right now.

No comments: