Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Diet Pepsi and Orange Shakes - not a great combo

Where did summer go? Now it's cool and grey up here in Or-eh-gone once more. That's alright, I can enjoy that too.

I weighed in this morning at 267 lbs. up from 264. I'm guessing I'm holding on to some water. I made a mock-oriental lean and green meal last night that was a little heavy on the sodium.

I'm trying to get all my water down (The Target brand of water flavor packets are the best). I had an Orange shake this afternoon - not my favorite. I forgot to bring a can of creme soda with me so I bought a diet Pepsi out of the machine here at work to mix with the shake. Ugh! Not horrible, but not great. I hate diet Pepsi!

I'm going to try to be a little more stringent with the food plan and see if that doesn't loosen up this mini plateau a little.

www.weightoffmymind.tsfl.com

No comments: